The Leading Summit on Cardiovascular Translational Science – designed to help you:
Revolutionize Preclinical Development – Simplify & Streamline CV Clinical Trials – Clear the Hurdles to Regulatory Approval
The Novel Cardiovascular Therapeutics Summit 2017 brings together the top experts in cardiovascular clinical and pre-clinical research to share exclusive insight and discuss key issues such as:
- The rising awareness of diabetes drugs transitioning into the cardiovascular space
- The most current and innovative therapeutic approaches to the treatment of heart failure
- The regulatory hurdles in cardiovascular research and the regulatory perspective on emerging therapies
- New clinical trial methodology for cardiovascular and cardiometabolic drug development
- Novel therapeutic modalities and advances (RNAi, gene therapy, cell therapy, etc.)
The agenda combines cutting edge science with practical discussion on how to cut the cost and complexity of cardiovascular research in order to expedite the development and approval of vital new treatments – making this the most valuable 2 days you spend out of the office or the lab in 2017.
Use this unique platform to network with peers, forge new collaborations, and help shape the future of the pharmacological treatment of cardiovascular disease.
For more information about Novel Cardiovascular Therapeutics Summit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.